NOTES FOR THE WEEKEND:
- Where to meet for projects - Go to the projects page, enter the name of your project in the search box and review project details for info on where the project is located. Go directly to your project location. We are not meeting at North Coast.
- How to find your Project Manager - All Project Managers will be wearing maroon or bright yellow Weekend of Service T-shirts. On larger projects, there will be a Project Host wearing a Lime Green T-shirt.
- What to bring - Your own water and snacks, Weekend of Service T-shirt or clothes you can get dirty, a ready to serve attitude, and anything else that would be useful on your project such as gardening tools, paint supplies, brushes and rollers, cleaning supplies, buckets, brooms, tools, electrical cords, wheel barrows etc. Mark everything with your name so you can take it home with you!
- Still Need a Weekend of Service T-shirt? - Get your T-shirt for $5 at the Vista Campus during regular business hours throughout the week.
- Questions during the weekend - There will be an operator available at the Vista church office on Saturday and Sunday 8am-5pm (760) 724-6700.
Even if you don't hear from your project manager, get your gear together and show up for your shift - they are counting on you! Be sure to be on time for your shift - every minute counts and every person is needed to complete this incredible weekend. Thank you for your heart to serve and have a glorious weekend representing our Lord.